Halloween Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween Joke

So there's an older gentleman in the hospital. He's being treated for various gastrointestinal problems. Well, nothing seems to be working, he's having serious stomach cramps and passing gas like nobodies business. He's laying there, in his bed, and decides he has to let another one rip. So he does, but, much to his surprise, it wasn't just passing gas... he had soiled his sheets!
    He was devasted and totally embarrassed by this, so he got up, gathered his sheets and threw them out the window... Well, it just so happened that a drunk was stumbling by the hospital right below his window. The soiled sheets landed directly on top of the drunk and it scared him and he started violently flailing his arms about, kicking and screaming, trying to get out from underneath the sheets! Finally, the sheets flew off and landed on the sidewalk beside him. At this moment a policeman arrived and saw the drunk kneeling on the ground, out of breath, and he asked, " what the hell happened here, buddy?" The drunk looked up and said, " I don't know, but I think I just beat the shit out of a ghost!.."

Halloween Joke

ha ha ha ha!!! good one chief!

Comment

Halloween Joke

Woooo! Excellent, Chief! Tanks!! (Poor guy-s!!!)
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
      X