Child Benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Child Benefit

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Child Benefit

hippie whats that??? splain please
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Child Benefit

Over here in the UK trix 2 disks went missing containing everyones personal banking details on who are in receipt of child benefit. Some idiot popped the disks into a jiffy bag and sent them by courier/Royal Mail to the head office in London. They somehow never arrived!! This information is not even encrypted so anyone can read the disks and thus identity fraud becomes one major f'n problem for every family in this country with a child under 16. 25million to be exact!!

Anyway Vicky pollard is a character from a comedy sketch program called 'Little Britain'
      you'd have to see it to believe it so here's a clip! [ame= ]YouTube - Vicky Pollard[/ame]

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Child Benefit

Hippie

If you have to explain a joke, it ain't funny mate!! LOL!

I'm from the UK and I loved it!!! Don't think the news of the lost discs reached our overseas friends!!!!

Trix:H

Comment

Child Benefit

Trix you are wrong, we heard it on BBC here in Canada.
          Had the same happen here, when a principal left her memory stick in her bag with all her studens information on it. It was never retrieved either.
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Child Benefit

Lori

I'm wrong a lot - this doesn't surprise me!ops!:

Comment

Child Benefit

Yep...I had my 'personal' (as in perforated top and bottom) letter of apology from The Government today..... I am one of the 25 million - who isn't?!? - who's been....oh....yawn...soooh boring!!! I am sure it's a smoke screen for something-going-on-ing-government-we're-not-meant-to-know-about!!! (Me? Cynic? Nooooh!!!)
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Child Benefit

oh dude, I guess if I had a TV I would have known what it's all about.
                thanks hippie and uhh nice avatar
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Child Benefit

Yup, I had a letter too .....

My bank details are out there for anyone to use ..........

Welcome to my overdraught ............... LOL
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Child Benefit

Mine too BB!!!! I hope they have better luck than me!!!
                    :heart: c: :heart:
                    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                    X