Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STOP TRYING TO MAKE OUR HEADS EXPLODE, SAY TEENAGERS

CAMPAIGNERS are calling for a ban on a hi-tech, ultra-sonic device which causes teenagers' heads to explode.

Worked like a charm on this little shit
    It is claimed the ExplodoMax2000? crowd dispersal unit discriminates against young people because it emits a special frequency which makes their heads detonate instantly.

Wayne Hayes, from Liberty, the pro-Iran civil liberties group, said: "Teenagers have a right to stand outside shops and express themselves with saliva.

"Perhaps the shop owner should try getting to know them before he installs a machine designed specifically to make their heads explode."

But Denys Hatton, from the Federation of Small Businessmen, said: "I never thought I'd see the day when it was illegal to use ultra-sonic devices to blow-up children's heads.

"Some people are worried about the mess, but I'll tell you this: it's much easier to step over the bodies of a few headless teenagers than it is to push your way through a crowd."

The government is now assessing a range of alternative dispersal methods including grenades, ravenous polar bears, and a special audio device which plays Fields of Gold by Sting over and over again.

A Home Office spokesman said: "The Sting option is very effective at dispersing teenagers, but you then attract large groups of emotionally vulnerable, thirty-something women as well as the men who are trying to shag them.

"We'll probably just go with the polar bears."

I used to live on a council estate and they had these devices conveniently placed outside the main shop and the off license. Do they have these things in the States? They are set to a frequency that only the 'yoof' can ere apparently and I was told by one lad I knew who hung around the shops that it does get on your nerves after a while.

Funny old world ay!!
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

I have 3 teenagers.....they make my, well a hernia belt could'nt hurt ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
    X