Remember Rainbow in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember it being like this ........

It was supposed to be a childrens programme .......

[ame= ]YouTube - Rainbow with disturbing sexual undertones[/ame]
    sigpicXXX

ummm.....wtf?

BB...hahahahaha...i am laughing my maracas off!Is this for REAL?It can't REALLY be a kids show?Is this a joke?Im going to let my boys watch this after wev'e gathered our balls and twangers...I think it is such a great message that they aresending to children that it doesn't matter what size your twanger is,it's how you use it,lolololo!!!And I will just tell them that if they can't find their balls to play w/ eachothers...omg........really,i am dying if this is for real...:goodjob: tv network that came up w/ this one!
    thanks Betty,I needed that :H
    love ya@!

(now if i pnly hadn't been twanging my maracas all night I might be able to get something done around here today,geez....)
    :lRebecca

Comment

It's definitely the original actors, they may have made a spoof episode but whatever it is I nearly wet myself laughing ....

Thanks Lily .........

Just hope that people take the time to watch it .........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

I regularly used to watch Rainbow as a kid Boops and I don't remember 'that' episode of the day!!!lol. If you read one of the comments further down the page it mentions something about a 'pilot' for the show.

absolutely hilarious nevertheless!!!

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

:H Too Pluckin' funny!:thanks:
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
          X