X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britain Falls into a hedge

BRITAIN FALLS INTO A HEDGE

Ministers are considering a ban on cut-price hedges

EVERYONE in Britain has had to go to hospital in the last 12 months after falling into a hedge on the way home.

New research shows the entire country had just left the pub when they suddenly staggered to the left, crashed through a hedge and sustained a tiny graze just above their right eyebrow.

Bill McKay, the A&E doctor who treated everyone, said many of the males had a suspicious damp stain on the front of their trousers while most women had no underwear.

He said: "We see a lot of people in here after serious accidents with their arms hanging off and no legs. We call them 'the injured'.

"We also see a lot of people just after eleven at night who have a slight graze on their knee and no idea who they are. We call them pissed up bastards who should just go home and stop wasting our time.

Wayne Hayes, a problem drinker, said: "I?m fine, absolute fine. I only have had a couple glasses white wine, with friend, and packet prawn crips. No idea what happen after that. Food poisoning?

"Must have tripped, on pavement stone, very uneven. I do feel bit dizzy. Perhaps it ear infection, doctor? Felt fine this morning, went swimming at lunch, then fell over.

"Did I say that? I?m so sorry. I really don?t remember. Nurses lovely. Just want lie here, go sleep. Just want sleep. GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU BASTARD."

OK own up!! who's been to A&E in a drunken state??!

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Britain Falls into a hedge

He heeeeee!
    Not me, nope never.
    :H

Comment

Working...
    X