For Spongebob fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Spongebob fans

Okay here goes. You also need to know about how proud we Michiganders are of our fine Detroit mayor, Kwame ... for lying under oath, having affair(s), registering under an assumed name [ the Slowskis - yup just like the Comcast turtles] with yet another woman at a resort, firing police officers investigating the homicide of a stripper allegedly at his mansion at an alleged wild party, and handing out contracts to his best buddies that were not completed, etc. .... it is really sickening ....

Q: Why is Spongebob so mad at the Mayor of Detroit?
    A: Because Kwame Kilpatrick ....

Yuk, Yuk, Yuk

Pans

For Spongebob fans

Run Patrick Run!!!!

I love Spongebob!! I'm 38 and It was me who introduced my 3 1/2 year old to this fab cartoon!!

I've watched a good few episodes this morning with her funnily enough!!!

Here's a page I have bookmarked so I can watch them with my daughter (yeah right!!) when she stays with me. Frankendoodle is her (yeah right!!) favourite!!!
    Spongebob-Shows.com - Spongebob Episodes

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

For Spongebob fans

Groan......:H I used to watch SpongeBob w/ my seven year old. He wouldn't be caught dead watching it now. I used to like Rugrats better!

Comment

For Spongebob fans

[ame= ]YouTube - Spongebong Hemppants: Sea-Weed[/ame]
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
        X