True Story:How's Norma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Story:How's Norma?

A sweet little old lady calls St. Joseph's Hospital switchboard. She timidly asked, "Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is doing?"

The operator said, "I'll be glad to help, dear. What's the name and room number?"

Little old lady, in her weak and tremulous voice said, "Norma Findley, Room 302."

The operator place her on hold a moment while she checks with the nurse, then returns to the phone. "Oh, I have good news, her nurse just told me that Norma is doing well. Her blood pressure is fine, her blood work came back normal, and her doctor has scheduled her to be released Tuesday."

Little old lady said,"Thank you, that's wonderful. I was so worried! God bless you for the good news."

The ooperator replied, "You're more than welcome. Is Norma your daugher?"

Little old lady said, "No, I'm Norma Findley in 302. No on tells me s..t."
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:
Working...
X