Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex After Death

Made you look!

A couple made a deal that whomever died first would Come back and inform the other of the afterlife. Their biggest fear was that there was no after life.

After a long life together, the husband was the first to die.

True to his word, he made the first contact, 'Ivy ....Ivy.' 'Is that you, Richard ?' 'Yes, I've come back like we agreed.' 'That's wonderful! what's it like?'

'Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course. I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times. Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens) another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to golf course again.
    Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again.'

'Oh, Richard you surely must be in Heaven!'

'Not exactly ... I'm a rabbit on a golf course in Arizona.
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Sex After Death

LMAO Suzanna!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sex After Death

love it!!!!

Comment

Sex After Death

Thier is no need for sex after death caused your all ready screwed ! Ha!
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sex After Death

LOL Thanks for that

Comment

Sex After Death

Glad you liked it!! Yeah IAD, you are totally screwed after death.
            The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Sex After Death

I aim to be that bunny :H
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Working...
              X