Just for fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for fun

I urgently needed a few days off work, but, I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave.

I thought that maybe if I acted 'Crazy' then he would tell me to take a few days off.

So, I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing.

I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb, so that the Boss might think I was 'Crazy' and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, 'What in the name of good GOD are you doing?'

I told him I was a light bulb.

He said, 'You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days.'

I jumped down and walked out of the office.

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her, 'And where do you think you're going?!'

(You're gonna love this...)

She said, 'I'm going home too. I can't work in the dark.'
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Just for fun

Ha ha ha ha!!

Poor blondes, they are always the butt of jokes.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Just for fun

lol that means you never went for your break, since the rest cant work without the lights.

Comment

Just for fun

O.K., We're all all blondes here, so it's ON!!!! LMAO!!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Just for fun

My kids are always telling them blonde jokes.........Ha! IAD.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
          X