Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

game: invent your own country song titles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If I'd shot you when I wanted to, I'd be out by now"

Comment

My horse threw a shoe and I don't know what to do.........Sue ! ( It's a love song....Ha! ) IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

I love this site, but ya'll better look at the facts!!!!!! Country music grosses the most income. Country singers end up on the BillBoard Number One song! Country artists hang around longer, and amass HUGE fortunes. They cry all the way to the bank, while they sing things like "I Married A Waitress And I Don't Know Her Name!" LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE my country singers, haven't heard of most of your favs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby...their not real....it's all a joke. You know I like CW, most people on this thread probably do. Their are some funny titles, you got to admit. LOL IAD.
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Oh, yea! Just wanted to let the uneducated to understand. 'Country' music as it is today is not my fav. I love the old songs, that were born in the new country, with what they could bring from their roots. This has been described as some of the truest form of music, and I LOVE the tongue in cheek titles they come up with! My new fav is "I Want To Check You For Ticks!!!!!!!!!!"
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ya, I can remember the songs my father use to like... "Smoky the Bar", "Getty up go daddy", "Hillbilly Heaven", "El Paso".......etc iad
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Ass whoop'n ho down in G minor (string arrangement by Dwayne Dufus)

One more bucket full of moonshine for my dear Charlene

Roadhouse Punk by Dolly Vicious
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

My wife ran off with my best friend and I miss him.

Comment

I just heard this one today, I swear!!!!!!!!!! "GOD IS GREAT, BEER IS GOOD, AND PEOPLE ARE CRAZY"

Can't make this shit up.
                    sigpic

Comment

" Smokey the Bar"........Old Texas Swing Song ( Hank Thompson )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI2Dp_VY-Sw[/video]]YouTube - Smokey the bar - Jim Casteel IAD.......
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

"She thinks ma tractors sexy, it really tuns her on" True lyrics by Kenny Chesney.....
                        "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NTk5iZHjfQ[/video]]YouTube - Cledus T. Judd - My Cellmate Thinks I'm Sexy
                          Cledus' take on the above! LMAO
                          sigpic

Comment

Cledus does Toby Keith
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5oYVsQTD-c[/video]]YouTube - How Do You Milk A Cow-Cledus T Judd
                            sigpic

Comment

" I'm looking for the man that shot my Paw".......! Ha! IAD
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

"COME BACK FAST, NOT HALF-FAST LIKE YOU DO EVERYTHING ELSE"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X