Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too funny

Two women were playing golf.
    One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.
    The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.
    The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.
    'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could
    relieve your pain if you'd allow me,' she told him.
    'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied.
    He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands together at his groin. At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help.

She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments
    and asked 'How does that feel?'

He replied, 'It feels great, but I still think

my thumb's broken.'

too funny

Two Ladies Talking in Heaven

1st woman: Hi! My name is Sherry.
    2nd woman: Hi! I'm Sylvia. How'd you die?

1st woman: I froze to death.
    2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, & finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic & searched, & down into the basement. Then I went through every closet & checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, & finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack & died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.

PRICELESS!

Comment

too funny

hee hee good ones.

Comment

too funny

Pshaw! the first one got me :H

Comment

too funny

good ones , montana i would of added here but there was no laff out loud site but all add now,2 old guys go to the brothel the madam sees them and sends her best lady up stairs to blow up a couple of dolls ,well they wouldnt no the difference so on there way they go well after a few moments they come out the 1st one says how was yours he repies a little cold and frigid and the other says how was yours he says mine was great till i bit her in the neck and she bllue a fart and flew ot the window wih my false teeth hahahaha

Comment

Working...
          X