Joke-crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joke-crime

A man found life with the woman he married unbearable. He fantazied a dozen ways of killing her. He even asked his doctor for a powerful poison. The doctor, a friend and sympathetic said, "You'll go to jail for life. Do you need that?"
    "But I can't stand her," the man said.
    "All right, let me help you. Give her this medicine. It's a powerful aphrodisiac. You'll be able to love her to death without being concerned about the law. How can you convict a man for loving his wife to death?? She'll be gone in a month!"
    The man blessed the doctor, went home, and started the treatment with the powerful love elixir.
    A month later, not having heard from him, the doctor visited his patient and friend. He found the man sitting in a rocking chair on the porch, his body wrapped in blankets. His face was guant and pale. The doctor asked, "What happened?"
    The man said, "I followed your advice to the letter."
    At that moment the wife appeared from inside the house. Dressed in tennis clothes, she looked the picture of health and was off to play a dozen sets of tennis. As she lowered herself into her new sports car, her husband cackled and said to the doctor, "Look at that crazy lady. She doesn't know she only has a couple of days to live!":H:H:H
    Starting over again
    ray:

Joke-crime

Mary Ann, you crazy, girl! I've read all your 'joke posts' since I got back, and you must have a million! Glad to hear from you, glad you're here, and you're humor is a good way to deal sometimes! Lot's of wife killing tho! A message there? LMAO!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
    X