How Old Am I????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Old Am I????

This is an old joke, but my GRANDDAUGHTER just told it to me!!!! OMG!!!

A young woman in college called her doting Dad and asked for money to buy a bicycle. Of course he sent it, and of course, when she got it she had changed her mind and decided to buy a monkey instead. Weeks later, forgetting she hadn't told her Dad about the change, she e-mailed him and said "Dad, I need more money! All the hair is falling off my monkey!"
    Dad instantly responded, " Quit riding that damn bike!!"

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

How Old Am I????

Hmmm and what did he think more money was for, pray tell? Do they have pussy toupees?

Comment

How Old Am I????

hart;530035 wrote: Hmmm and what did he think more money was for, pray tell? Do they have pussy toupees?
      LMAO, Hart!!! I need to google that!!!!:H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

How Old Am I????

hahahha coming from a mans view hahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
        X