Another 'Only in Canada' episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a North Bay trucker stops for a red light on Hwy. 11 a blonde catches up.
    She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says, "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the road.

When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again.
    She jumps out of her car runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi, my name is Heather,
    and you are losing some of your load!"

Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the road.

At the third red light, the same thing happens again.
    All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks
    on the truck door. The trucker lowers the window. Again she says, "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

When the light turns green, the trucker revs up and races to the next light.When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says,............

"Hi, my name is Kevin, it is winter in CANADA and I'm driving the SALT TRUCK."
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

lol sunshine only in canada hahahaha

Comment

That's a good one!!
      MM

Comment

Love it!
        One morning I was driving to the next town in a blinding snowstorm. There was next to 0 visibility but I had to do an exam and was bound and bent to make it. Luckily, I caught up to a service vehicle (salttruck) and I cautiously followed it's blue flashing light. Then it stopped and would not go any further. After a while a guy knocked on my window and told me that his shift was over and he was home parking in his driveway. Honestly and yes, I am blonde!
        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Sun and Lori, it's a good thing I live in the Southern US or A!!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ROFL Lori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            OMG, that's too funny!

Comment

Hahahah.. Wally, you're NUTZ!!!! :H

Comment

Working...
              X