A bit of a dirty one for Vlad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Russian is strolling down the street in Moscow and kicks a bottle laying in the street. Suddenly out of the bottle comes a Genie. The Russian is stunned and the Genie says, "Hello master, I will grant you one wish, anything you want."

The Russian begins thinking, "Well, I really like drinking vodka." Finally the Russian says, "I wish to drink vodka whenever I want, so make me piss vodka."

The Genie grants him his wish. When the Russian gets home he gets a glass out of the cupboard and pisses in it. He looks and the glass and it's clear. Looks like vodka! Then he smells the liquid. Smells like vodka! So he takes a taste, and it is the best vodka he has ever tasted. The Russian yells to his wife, "Natasha, Natasha, come quickly!"

She comes running down the hall and the Russian takes another glass out of the cupboard and pisses into it. He tells her to drink - it is vodka. Natasha is reluctant but goes ahead and takes a sip. It is the best vodka she has ever tasted. The two drink and party all night.

The next night the Russian comes home from work and tells his wife to get two glasses out of the cupboard. He proceeds to piss in the two glasses. The result is the same, the vodka is excellent and the couple drink until the sun comes up.

Finally Friday night comes, the Russian comes home and tells his wife, "Natasha grab one glass from the cupboard and we will drink vodka."

His wife gets the glass from the cupboard and sets it on the table. The Russian begins to piss in the glass and when he fills it his wife asks him, "But Boris, why do we need only one glass?" Boris raises the glass and says, "Because tonight my love, you drink from the bottle."
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Oh, I'm so ashamed I put that there. :blush:
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Don't be ashamed, Sweetie...I'm laughing out loud for the first time today, so consider it a Mitzvah!
      "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

I know, the language isn't mine, honest! I copied it and pasted it from here...

Manly Jokes: Genie Jokes #31

Comment

ROFL!!!! How rude:-0
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Vlad, that is VERY funny, I love it!
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ha ha ha!! i like it!

Comment

NOW..That is funny !!!! LMAO !!!
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Good one hon!!

Comment

:H:H:H
                    Love it!
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                    X