Airline Pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airline Pilot

In the spirit of Det's post.....this is an oldie but a goodie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzAXb7qCCAo[/video]]YouTube - Foster Brooks as Drunk pilot on Dean Martin Show
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Airline Pilot

One of my all-time, ALL-TIME favorites!!! I still laugh so hard, I cry :H
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Airline Pilot

airplane pilot

KateH, I can remember that episode. That's scary (showing my age). Loved that show. :H:H:H
      Starting over again
      ray:

Comment

Airline Pilot

Don't worry last call......The Dean Martin show was my mom's favorite....so, I remember this show too!! I also loved this show!:H:H:H

I was so shocked when, I learned that Dean Martin really didn't drink! It was all an act:H:H, but a very good act!!

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Airline Pilot

LOL! I just read on the youtube comments that Foster Brooks never had a drink in his life. Is that true??
          FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Airline Pilot

I don't don't know about the comedians, but we lived in a community of airline pilots in the 80's and early 90's, and we heard lots of stories. Just glad I wasn't on the flights!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Airline Pilot

No Kidding Ruby! I remember back in the 60's and 70's when my parents had parties.....the common farewell to friends that were leaving was...."Stay and Have One For the Road".....we cannot even imagine anyone saying that these days! I also knew Air Force pilots who used to joke, and say, "No smoking after you leave the hanger, no drinking 50 feet from the Plane"......

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
              X