Mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother

The beloved mother of 15 lay on her deathbed, surrounded by her loving children and husband. As she struggled to breathe her last breaths, her husband whispered to her, "My darling wife, I have loved you these 50 years, but I must ask. All our children look alike, except for the youngest, who is so very different, and it has always concerned me. Please, now, dearest, tell me. Who is HIS father?"
    With great difficulty, the woman whispered back into his ear, "You are."
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Mother

Ha ha ha!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mother

ouch!
      FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Mother

This is soooo funny! My hubby is always quizzing me who our youngest looks like (doesn't look a thing like the other two!). Now I have the perfect reply.:H:H:H
        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Mother

My two children, in their 30's, are beautiful blue-eyed blondes. Hubs says at least I was faithful to someone!!! LOL!!! NOTE: They ARE his!!!!!! :H:H:H:H:H
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Mother

Lmao! I love this section...
            The way I change the past is by not repeating it
            -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Working...
            X