Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil Purpose of Google

EVIL PURPOSE OF GOOGLE STREET VIEW REMAINS UNCLEAR

GOOGLE launched its new Street View service yesterday amid fresh speculation about exactly how evil it really is.

Google has no plans to photograph you on the toilet

Critics claim that as the technology has no obvious practical use its real purpose must have something to do with an unspeakably diabolical master plan that could eventually lead to humans eating highly-processed food pellets made from other humans.

Despite Google's repeated assurances that the cameras are not there all the time, millions of Britons are expected to wear paper bags on their heads while running in a darting, ziz-zag fashion in a bid to protect their privacy.

Emma Bradford, a sales assistant from Reading, said: "No-one has the right to know how often I go to Boots to buy my weekly supply of lubricants and thrush ointment. And I suppose this means I'll have to go to the toilet with a bucket on my head."

A Google spokesman said: "For the umpteenth time, no-one will be able to see you having a shit.

"Of course that does not include anyone who happened to be shitting in the street at the exact moment our camera van passed by. Even so, our face-blurring technology will protect the privacy of any Glaswegians involved.

"We will, however, collect data on all the streets you look at so our partner organisations can then try to sell you things related to that street such as manhole covers, used condoms and bags of fresh vomit."

He added: "Ultimately Street View is like any other completely innocent surveillance network. If you have nothing to hide from Google, you have nothing to fear from Google."

Used condom collector Bill McKay said: "Finally I will be able to observe the used condoms of Scunthorpe in their natural habitat instead having to browse through dozens of large, unwieldy catalogues."
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Evil Purpose of Google

Hipps, you are a twisted soul!!! LMAO
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Evil Purpose of Google

My sanity is another man's madness rubes!!lol
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Evil Purpose of Google

you are an interesting person i thot there was a woman in the oter can the other day watching me, hahaha

Comment

Evil Purpose of Google

lu hahahah

Comment

Evil Purpose of Google

.......or maybe the inter-continental version CANLOO!!!

Comment

Working...
            X