Mexican Oysters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexican Oysters

A big Texan stopped at a local restaurant following a day roaming around in Mexico ..
    While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful.

He asked the waiter, 'What is that you just served?'

The waiter replied, 'Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are called Cojones de Toro, bull's testicles from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!'

The cowboy said, 'What the heck, bring me an order.'

The waiter replied, 'I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy.'

The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his order, and that evening was served the one and only special delicacy of the day. After a few bites, inspecting his platter, he called to the waiter and said, 'These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday.'

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, 'Si, Senor...
    Sometimes the bull wins?'
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Mexican Oysters

Ha ha! :H A good castration always makes me smile!

Take care
    xxx
    The mind is in its own place, and in itself
    Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.

John Milton

Comment

Mexican Oysters

Comment

Mexican Oysters

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Comment

Mexican Oysters

Here's a pic to go with your joke....sunshine,,Ha! ( That was funny S. IAD )
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Mexican Oysters

I knew I never liked the bullfight!
            War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Mexican Oysters

:H Ohhh that is sooo wrong!

I used to work @ a place in Ft Collins, Co. for a while, that served Rocky Mt Oysters (I was vegetarien @ the time). People would ask me how they were....I wouldalways say "Do I look like I'd eat something like that?"
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Mexican Oysters

St. Jude...Are you no longer a vegitarian....if not why ? IAD ( Just curios, have some in my family that are...IAD )
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Mexican Oysters

I guess because I'm married to a friggin carnivore...
                  Well, that's really not an excuse... for the most part I still am. I eat very little meat. But when I first moved back here to the Northwest, my brother was grilling up some Elk backstrap, (which I grew up on), it tastes pretty darn good!
                  Once in a while I indulge, & have a bit of elk, venison, fish, chicken, or turkey,... I didn't for 24 yrs.
                  I mostly cook vegi style, so Hubby's on his own,..LOL it's better for him anyway!!(He eats wayyy too much meat) We're so opposite it's unreal!

:HAren't ya glad ya asked? LOL
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Mexican Oysters

bulls balls

sunshine_gg;578361 wrote: A big Texan stopped at a local restaurant following a day roaming around in Mexico ..
                    While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful.

He asked the waiter, 'What is that you just served?'

The waiter replied, 'Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are called Cojones de Toro, bull's testicles from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!'

The cowboy said, 'What the heck, bring me an order.'

The waiter replied, 'I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy.'

The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his order, and that evening was served the one and only special delicacy of the day. After a few bites, inspecting his platter, he called to the waiter and said, 'These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday.'

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, 'Si, Senor...
                    Sometimes the bull wins?'
                    nice one!!!
                    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
                    X