Bubba and the Tent Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubba went to the tent revival, and when the evangelist asked if anyone needed to come forward, Bubba went to the front.
    "What do you need help with, my son", asked the preacher.
    "My hearing," replied Bubba.
    The evangelist placed his left hand on Bubba's head, and his right hand finger in Bubba's right ear for a few moments while he silently prayed. Then he placed his right hand on Bubba's head and his left hand finger in Bubba's left ear and again prayed.
    Stepping back, he asked Bubba, "Now, son, how's your hearing?"
    "I don't know," replied Bubba. "It ain't til next Wednesday."
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

LOL Mine's Tuesday!!!
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

With your permission Rube, Can I "borrow" that joke for my next hands on healing class, that I teach ???
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

With pleasure, Miss Evie! It will remind your students to always be specific in what they ask of their clients! LOL
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X