Black testicals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black testicals

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth & nose,still heavenly sedated from a difficult four hour surgical procedure,
    A young student nurse appears to give him partial sponge bath, nurse he mumbles from behind the mask,are my testicals black?
    embarassed the young nurse replies i don't know sir, i am only here to wash your upper body & feet,he struggles again to ask from behind the mask, nurse are my testicals black?
    concerned that he may elevate his vitals from worry about his testicals,she overcomes her embarassement & sheepily pulls back the covers,she raises his gown holds his penis in one hand & testicals in the other,lifting & moving them around,then she takes a close look & says there is nothing wrong with them sir,
    The man pulls of his oxygen mask,smiles at her and says very slowly,thank you very much,that was wonderful,but listen very very closely.
    Are-My-tests-results-back

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Black testicals

:H:H:H:H

Comment

Black testicals

Love this!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Black testicals

cracker !!!!!!!

Comment

Black testicals

OoooooooooWeeeeee!!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
          X