JUST RUDE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUST RUDE!

The woman got on the crowded city bus with her baby when the driver took one look at the tot and said, "That's the ugliest baby I ever saw!"

The woman huffed down the aisle and sat down in a snit. The man sitting next to her asked her what was the matter. "That bus driver just insulted me. He was just RUDE!"

"Well," replied the man. "You don't have to take that. Go back up there and tell him he can't get away with being rude. You go on and I'll hold your monkey."
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

JUST RUDE!

:laughmonkey:

That was funny RubyWillow!

Eve11
    "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

JUST RUDE!

ROFL Rubes -- good one!!
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

JUST RUDE!

Great one, Ruby! :H:H:H
        "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

JUST RUDE!

Monkey INDEEED ???.................LOL
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

JUST RUDE!

Ah yes Ruby..........one more thought for all of us to ponder ! Ha! IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
            X