0 to 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0 to 200

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was PISSED.

She told him, "Tomorrow morning, I expect a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds, AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!!!!!!!

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke, she looked out the window, and sure enough there was a gift-wrapped box in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife puts on her robe and runs out to bring the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has missing since Friday.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

0 to 200

OMG!
    A case of be carfeul what you ask for...LOL!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

0 to 200

Great one, Rubes!
      Hi to LTG also!
      Hey Ruby, don't forget I'll be in ATL late afternoon 9/19! Where can we get together? What does your week look like? Ger is coming with me....
      Love to you both, Krigsy
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

0 to 200

Oh, Krigs! I can't wait!!! I'll clear all my SO important appointment to the Governors and Presidents, YOU GUYS ARE MORE IMPORTANT!!!!! Seriously, I available whenever, as far as I know, with a few doc appts scattered in. Will call you.
        Rubes
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

0 to 200

Do you see Drs in Atlanta? Could you correlate a Dr appoint with a visit to Smyrna? We could also come to you since Ger will be with me it will be easier. Let's talk on the phone in the next couple of days. I am SOOOO looking forward to seeing you again, honey!
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

0 to 200

YES! Krigs. All jokes aside, can't wait to see you again, and meet Ger! I'll be wherever.
            sigpic

Comment

0 to 200

That was good Rube ! ha! I've got one of those scales at home that talks to ya ! ha! When I get on it it says: "Ok ....one at a time!" Ha! LOL IAD.
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

0 to 200

Never give a gift that implies self-improvement.
                sigpic

Comment

0 to 200

Oops!
                  Good one!

Comment

Working...
                  X