X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMPSTICKERS

Dirtiest line on TV!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

BUMPSTICKERS

Jesus loves you but everyone else thinks your a asshole !

Comment

BUMPSTICKERS

My son's an honor student at reform school.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

BUMPSTICKERS

My kid can kick your honor students ass !

Comment

BUMPSTICKERS

My poor little Chi is feeling sick today..........IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

BUMPSTICKERS

you guys are crrackin me up ! IAD ~ Give the pup a :l from me :h Em
              Non Drinker 9/09
              Non Smoker 6/09
              Tennis Anyone ?

Comment

BUMPSTICKERS

Just saw another one

I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them!!
                :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

BUMPSTICKERS

Oh, I gave all my grands screaming monkeys for Christmas last year. So glad to see them leave!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

BUMPSTICKERS

hahahaha

:new:
                    Blonde paint job
                    A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing
                    a wealthy neigh
                    borhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.
                    "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
                    The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage.
                    The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
                    The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."
                    A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
                    "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered,
                    "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats.
                    "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "
                    And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
                    :thanks:
                    Devis mutuelle familiale des cheminots fr |
                    Devis mutuelle familial vauban

Comment

Working...
                    X