A little dirty little Johnie joke..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Johnie comes home from school a bit early and upon entering his front door hears some strange noises coming from the upstairs. Johnie goes upstairs to investigate and realizes the noise is coming from his parents room. He drops his backpack, goes to their door and opens it. Mom is bent over the bed with dad going to it behind her with great vigor. Some how dad feels Johnie's gaze and looks over to him giving him a smirk and smile.

Johnie runs off in disgust. A few minutes later mom and dad hear a commotion from down the hall. Dad is worried that his Mom, (Johnie's grandma) may be having a problem. He tells his wife not to worry that he will go and check it out.

As he enters the hallway he realizes that the noise IS coming from Grandma's room. He goes to the room and throws open the door...inside he sees his mother naked and bent over the bed with little Johnie going at her from behind. He's incensed and yells at Johnie, "What the hell are you doing?"

Johnie looks over at Dad and smiles, "It's not so funny when it's your Mom is it?"

:H:H:H

Thanks Bobbo,

I do like to start the day with a laugh.

J x
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

OMG!!! I wasnt expecting that!! :H:H:H:H
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

:H:H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
        X