24 HOURS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 HOURS

1) Guy gets a call from his doctor. Doctor, "I have bad news for you and worse news for you."
    Guy, "Give me the bad first then."
    Doctor, "The bad news is, your tests show you only have 24 hours to live. The worse news is, I forgot to call you yesterday."

2) Guy goes to the doctor and finds out he only has 24 hours to live. He returns home and gives his wife the bad news, then says, "I want to spend my last night making love to you as many times as possible."

Wife agrees, and they go once, twice, three times before they both fall asleep, exhausted. About 2 A.M., he wakes her up and tells her he wants to do it again.
    "Oh, SURE!" she says, as she rolls back over with her back to him. "YOU don't have to get up and go to work in the morning."
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:
Working...
X