What not to do with pigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What not to do with pigs

A poverty stricken farmer arrived home from the local pig sale with five new sows. Without the money to buy a boar he thought he would just do the breeding job with the sows himself.

The next day he loaded the pigs up into his truck and took them to a secluded beach, had sex with them and returned home. Now he had read that if sows are pregnant they lie down in the early morning sun.

The next morning he looked out the window at his pigs to see them running around in the yard. Frustrated he loaded the pigs back up into the truck and off to the beach again for another go.

This went on for a week, that next morning he said to his wife, "Honey, have a look out the window ans see what those pigs are doing". She came back from the window, scratching her head. "It's the craziest thing", she said, "they are all loaded up in the truck, and one of them is honking the horn."
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

What not to do with pigs

Oh, ZZZZEPPP!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
    X