Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Thoughts

Sorry I didn't clean it up. Maybe later. Love #2!!

Random Thoughts for the Day:

>>
    >>1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
    >>
    >>2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
    >>
    >>3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
    >>
    >>4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
    >>
    >>5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
    >>
    >>6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
    >>
    >>7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
    >>
    >>8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
    >>
    >>9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
    >>
    >>10. Bad decisions make good stories.
    >>
    >>11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
    >>
    >>12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
    >>
    >>13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes - to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
    >>
    >>14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this thing I have-- ever.
    >>
    >>15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
    >>
    >>16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
    >>
    >>17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
    >>
    >>18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that?
    >>
    >>19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
    >>
    >>20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet, on any given Friday or Saturday night, more kisses begin with Bud Light than with a Kay jewelry product.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Random Thoughts

Greenie those were marvelous! I especially like Number 10!

Comment

Random Thoughts

hart;768421 wrote: Greenie those were marvelous! I especially like Number 10!
      imagine that, hart! :H
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Random Thoughts

I'm worried about the people who NEED #7.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X