QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

What you get by achieving your goals is to as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
    Henry David Thoreau

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficulty, and every difficulty has an opportunity
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Not really a qoute.....but a diddie ! ha!

THE IRISH PIG 'Twas an evening in November, as I very well remember, I was walking down the street in drunken pride. But my knees went all a-flutter, so I rested in a gutter, And a pig came 'round and laid down by my side. Yes I laid there in the gutter thinking thoughts I could not utter when a colleen passing by did softly say: "You can tell a man that boozes by the company he chooses" And then the pig got up and walked away ! ha! Tony ]
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

Time is never wasted when you’re wasted all the time.

Comment

QUOTES for today

One reason I don’t drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Pain is weakness leaving the body....
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"There is no stigma attached to recognizing a bad decision in time to install a better one."

Comment

QUOTES for today

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be. ~Thomas ? Kempis, Imitation of Christ, c.1420

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree. ~Jim Rohn

Comment

QUOTES for today

Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros

Comment

QUOTES for today

Anyone can carry his burden, however hard, until nightfall. Anyone can do his work, however hard, for one day. Anyone can live sweetly, patiently, lovingly, purely, till the sun goes down. And this is all life really means. ~Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

QUOTES for today

* This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.*
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

There is nothing more galling to angry people than the coolness of those on whom they wish to vent their spleen. ~Alexandre Dumas

Comment

QUOTES for today

He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

Comment

QUOTES for today

Anger is one letter short of danger. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X