QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. ~Dorothy Parker (Thanks, Kaitlin)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.". Cherokee proverb

"Your future depends on many things, but mostly on you". Frank Tyger

"Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment.". Stephen R. Covey

Comment

QUOTES for today

Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change. ~Author Unknown

Comment

QUOTES for today

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you. ~Rita Mae Brown

Comment

QUOTES for today

I suppose it is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts. ~G.B. Burgin

Comment

QUOTES for today

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
              – Aristotle

Comment

QUOTES for today

The real measure of our wealth is how much we'd be worth if we lost all our money......
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making others plans." -John Lennon.
                  Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                  sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                  my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." - John Lennon.
                    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer"...Author unknown.

Comment

QUOTES for today

" The difficult is what takes a little time, the impossible is what takes a little longer," ...Author Unknown.

Comment

QUOTES for today

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

QUOTES for today

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. ~Author Unknown

Comment

QUOTES for today

Fall seven times, stand up eight. ~Japanese Proverb

Comment

QUOTES for today

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. ~Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X