QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QUOTES for today

Yesterday is but today’s memory and tomorrow is today’s dream.

Khalil Gibran
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Forget Your Past, Forgive Yourself, And Begin Again Right Now. ~ Unknown
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Remove anger, guilt, regret, worry, resentment and blame. Then watch your health and life improve. ~ Charles Glassman
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks for these, Techie

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Vervill View Post
            Thanks for these, Techie
            You are very welcome!

Comment

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~ Mae West

Comment

When we build the habit of thinking positively, our world changes seamlessly to benefit us. ~ Ivan Kelly

Comment

Happiness is anyone and anything that is loved by you. ~ Charlie Brown

Comment

The first step toward change is awareness, the second step is acceptance.

Nathaniel Branden

Comment

Dear music, thanks for always clearing my head, healing my heart, and lifting my spirits. ~ Lori Deschene

Comment

Most important rule in life is to love yourself. ~ Sister Zetta

Comment

Still. I rise. ~ Maya Angelou

Comment

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

William Shakespeare

Comment

In religion it’s called spirit, in science it’s called energy, on the streets it’s called vibes. All I’m saying is, trust it. ~ DMR

Comment

Do good and good will come to you. ~ Successquotes

Comment

Working...
                                X