QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

When someone asks you, A penny for your thoughts, and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny? George Carlin

Comment

QUOTES for today

The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.-- Pearl Buck, The Joy of Children, 1964

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."
        – Herman Melville

Comment

QUOTES for today

Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it.......
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"I hope you dance!"
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

QUOTES for today

You have awakened with an overwhelming feeling that you should go back and apologize... but you don't remember where.

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas Edison

Comment

QUOTES for today

Be good and you'll be happy. Be happy and you'll be good. - Fay Weldon

Comment

QUOTES for today

Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond - Rumi

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

QUOTES for today

love that one

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Defensive strategy never has produced ultimate victory."
                        – General Douglas MacArthur

Comment

QUOTES for today

"When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have."
                          – Stephen Hawki

Comment

QUOTES for today

The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you, its when you dont understand yourself
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Don't fight a fact, deal with it. "

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." - Robert Collier

Comment

Working...
                                X