QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

"Why do they say your nose is running and your feet smell"!?! ( Your nose can neither run or your feet can't smell !?! Ha!) IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

IAD;883538 wrote: "Why do they say your nose is running and your feet smell"!?! ( Your nose can neither run or your feet can't smell !?! Ha!) IAD
      :H:H:H

Classic IAD, Classic IAD
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Never thought about that.
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

QUOTES for today

IAD;883538 wrote: "Why do they say your nose is running and your feet smell"!?! ( Your nose can neither run or your feet can't smell !?! Ha!) IAD
          IAD you might enjoy this:-

Expressions & Sayings Index
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Yes Johnny the mind of a loon....it will go where no one else would venture ! ha! IAD Chill thanks will check it out !
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

"If there is a "WILL", there are 500 relatives."
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

Haha. another good one you'll bet ther'll be.
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

QUOTES for today

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. Norman Cousins
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

QUOTES for today

Live out of your imagination, not out of your history
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

All battles in life serve to teach us something, even the battles we lose
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Some people go out to relax, I go within............
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

dont find fault, find a remedy.....
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

The purpose of life is a life of purpose. Robert Byrne
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

QUOTES for today

"I'm drunk and a buffalo fell on me!" Quote from a Florida 911 call
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

QUOTES for today

RUBY!!!

OMG!!! You made my day!

xoxoxo

Rusty

Comment

Working...
                                X