Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

The definition of unconditional love:-
    "there is nothing you can do that will make God love you any less, and nothing you can do that will make God love you any more"
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it. Irving Berlin
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

QUOTES for today

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
        Dr. Seuss

?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

All people have their own way of being in the world, what works for you may not work for everybody.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

"He who laughs last didn't get it."
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another. John Dewey
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

QUOTES for today

The most valuable lesson man has learned from his dog is to kick a few blades of grass over it and move on.
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Remember: One has to look out for # 1, with out steeping in # 2."
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

chillgirl;881218 wrote: The most valuable lesson man has learned from his dog is to kick a few blades of grass over it and move on.
                    LOVE IT CHILL!!!

Comment

QUOTES for today

A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.

The way to get to the top is to get off your bottom!

It's what you learn AFTER you "know it all" that counts!

The future arrives an hour at a time.

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your Goals

Regular naps prevent old age especially if you take them when you're driving!

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right... and the other person is the husband!!
                      The smallest action taken is worth more than the greatest intention!:h

Comment

QUOTES for today

Often times when trying something new, we feel scared when in actuality we may be excited. Reframe your thoughts.

Comment

QUOTES for today

The greatest mystery is not that we have been flung at random between the profusion of matter and of the stars, but that within this prison we can draw from ourselves images powerful enough to deny our nothingness.-- Andre Malraux

Comment

QUOTES for today

The toughest thing about success is that you've got to keep on being a success. Talent is only a starting point in this business. You've got to keep on working that talent. Someday I'll reach for it and it won't be there.-- Irving Berlin, 1958

Comment

QUOTES for today

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.-- Edith Wharton, Vesalius in Zante

Comment

QUOTES for today

I told my dentist my teeth are going yellow. he told me to wear a brown tie. Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Working...
                                X