QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

chillgirl;897757 wrote: I believe we can coexist peacefully with fish....(??!!) George Bushism
    :H so do i :H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Would the child that you were....
      be proud of the adult that you are?
      The smallest action taken is worth more than the greatest intention!:h

Comment

QUOTES for today

Every day in every way it's getting better and better

TIME is a non-renewable resource - so become totally clear about the value of a single day

If you're a bird...be early
        If you're a worm ... be late!

Comment

QUOTES for today

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
          It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed.

Every morning in Africa a lion wakes up.
          It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death.

It doesn't matter whether you're a gazelle or a lion....
          When the sun comes up..... you'd better be running!

Comment

QUOTES for today

prissymissy;897787 wrote: Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
            It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed.

Every morning in Africa a lion wakes up.
            It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death.

It doesn't matter whether you're a gazelle or a lion....
            When the sun comes up..... you'd better be running!
            LOVE IT! x
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

QUOTES for today

Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks!-- Takayuki Ikkaku, Arisa Hosaka and Toshihiro Kawabata, Animal Crossing: Wild World, 2005

Comment

QUOTES for today

It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.-- Paul "Bear" Bryant, I Ain't Never Been Nothing but a Winner

Comment

QUOTES for today

"We are, each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly embracing each other."
                  – Luciano Decrescenzo

Comment

QUOTES for today

There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love. Bryant H. McGill
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

QUOTES for today

Chinese Proverb: "Virginity like bubble, one prick all gone."
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

Another Chinese Proverb: "Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse."
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

It is confidence in our bodies, minds and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures, new directions to grow in, and new lessons to learn - which is what life is all about.-- Oprah Winfrey, Oprah Magazine, May 2004

Comment

QUOTES for today

One thing you will probably remember well is any time you forgive and forget.-- Franklin P. Jones

Comment

QUOTES for today

"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity."
                              – Amelia Earhart

Comment

QUOTES for today

The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it. Ayn Rand
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X