QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

The best way to try to motivate somebody is by being direct with them. To be honest with them. Lies are never the right way to get your message across.-- Trey Parker and Matt Stone, South Park, My Future Self n' Me, 2002

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be."
      – Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

QUOTES for today

Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.-- Ovid

Comment

QUOTES for today

“One day at a time — this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.”
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Men are afraid to rock the boat in which they hope to drift safely through life's currents, when, actually, the boat is stuck on a sandbar. They would be better off to rock the boat and try to shake it loose.-- Thomas Szasz

Comment

QUOTES for today

In life we don’t get what we want, we get in life what we are. If we want more we have to be able to be more, in order to be more you have to face rejection.-- Farrah Gray

Comment

QUOTES for today

Train yourself to let go of the things you fear to lose.-- George Lucas, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Comment

QUOTES for today

Life sucks sometimes. That’s why we have straws.......
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Act as if you know for a fact that anything you do,
                    no matter how seemingly small, makes a difference!
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy.-- Janet Long

Comment

QUOTES for today

There is nothing new under the sun but there are lots of old things we don't know.-- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Comment

QUOTES for today

What happens when the future has come and gone?-- Robert Half

Comment

QUOTES for today

I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.-- Albert Einstein

Comment

QUOTES for today

Living well and beautifully and justly are all one thing."
                              – Socrates

Comment

QUOTES for today

We arrive at the truth, not by the reason only, but also by the heart."
                                – Blaise Pascal

Comment

Working...
                                X