QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

"When you get into a tight place and it seems that you can't go on, hold on — for that's just the place and the time that the tide will turn."
    – Harriet Beecher Stowe

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

We are made to persist. That's how we find out who we are."
      – Tobias Wolff

Comment

QUOTES for today

Trust one who has gone through it.-- Virgil, The Aeneid

Comment

QUOTES for today

Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!"
          – Charles Dickens

Comment

QUOTES for today

We must be willing to dive deep and feel, really feel what is underneath. This is where you will be set free

Comment

QUOTES for today

"The greatest hazard of all, losing one’s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.
              "The greatest hazard of all, losing one?s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.

AF since 13 June 2010.

Comment

QUOTES for today

?A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.?
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler.-- Albert Einstein, (attributed)

Comment

QUOTES for today

Having a dream is what keeps you alive. Overcoming the challenges make life worth living.-- Mary Tyler Moore

Comment

QUOTES for today

It doesn't matter if people are interested. It's about you taking your stuff and shouting out into the void.-- Jadelr and Cristina Cordova, Chasing Windmills, 07-11-2006

Comment

QUOTES for today

The cruelest lies are often told in silence.-- Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

QUOTES for today

Choose the life that is most useful, and habit will make it the most agreeable.-- Sir Francis Bacon

Comment

QUOTES for today

The best way to get approval is not to need it.-- Hugh Macleod, How To Be Creative: 27, 08-22-04

Comment

QUOTES for today

The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.-- Dee Hock

Comment

QUOTES for today

Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood."
                                – Marie Curie

Comment

Working...
                                X