X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

A smile is the shortest distance between two people.-- Victor Borge

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Continuing to beat ourselves up for the misdeeds of our past is not a road that will lead to happiness or wholeness......
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

We acquire the strength we have overcome. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

QUOTES for today

"It's not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it."
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Things are only impossible until they're not.-- Jean-Luc Picard, 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'

Comment

QUOTES for today

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.-- Mark Twain

Comment

QUOTES for today

When coming face to face with a negative ... the reaction to fight or standing on 'self righteousness' sometimes creeps in ... and ... I have to remind myself ... It is never too late to rise above it ... ♥
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Disapointment requires adequate planning"
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

The greatest wealth is health. ~Virgil
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

QUOTES for today

We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."
                      – Carlos Castaneda

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you really do put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price.-- Anonymous

Comment

QUOTES for today

Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.-- Conan O'Brien, Final Tonight Show Speech, 2010

Comment

QUOTES for today

‎"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you.
                            Never excuse yourself."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open.-- Elmer G. Letterman

Comment

QUOTES for today

You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in.-- Arlo Guthrie

Comment

Working...
                                X