QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Curious things, habits. People themselves never knew they had them.-- Agatha Christie

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

If the only prayer you ever say in your whole life is "thank you," that would suffice.-- Meister Eckhart

Comment

QUOTES for today

I was going to buy a copy of The Power of Positive Thinking, and then I thought: What the hell good would that do?-- Ronnie Shakes

Comment

QUOTES for today

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.-- Leo J. Burke

Comment

QUOTES for today

One little person, giving all of her time to peace, makes news. Many people, giving some of their time, can make history......
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Your task is not to seek love, but merely to seek & find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

We should manage our fortunes as we do our health - enjoy it when good, be patient when it is bad, and never apply violent remedies except in an extreme necessity.-- Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

QUOTES for today

Even on the highest throne in the world, we are still sitting on our ass.-- Michel de Montaigne, 'De l'experience,' 1580-88

Comment

QUOTES for today

"All human wisdom is summed up in two words; wait and hope."
                      – Alexandre Dumas

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Times of general calamity and confusion have ever been productive of the greatest minds. The purest ore is produced from the hottest furnace, and the brightest thunderbolt is elicited from the darkest storm."
                        – Charles Caleb Colton

Comment

QUOTES for today

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, what is the significance of a clean desk?-- Laurence J. Peter

Comment

QUOTES for today

The follies which a man regrets most, in his life, are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity.-- Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Comment

QUOTES for today

The bravest thing you can do when you are not brave is to profess courage and act accordingly.-- Corra Harris

Comment

QUOTES for today

Humans are the only animal who can have sex over the phone.
                                -- Dave Letterman
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X