QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

"Ancient Egyptians believed that upon death they would be asked two questions and their answers would determine
    whether they could continue their journey in the afterlife.

The first question was, 'Did you bring joy?' The second was, 'Did you find joy?'"
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Always be proud of how far you have come and faith in how far you can go......
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Happiness depends more on how life strikes you than on what happens." RIP Andy Rooney
          Living life to the fullest.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards.
            So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
            You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
            This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.

Steve Jobs
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

A person has three choices in life. You can swim against the tide and get exhausted, or you can tread water and let the tide sweep you away, or you can swim with the tide, and let it take you where it wants you to go.
              The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

QUOTES for today

I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand.
                Rodney Dangerfield
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

I’m not racyclist, but I think bikes should have their own lanes. -Alex Watt
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

"If no one ever took risks, Michelangelo would have painted on the Sistine floor."
                    – Neil Simon

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Most people are so busy knocking themselves out trying to do everything they think they should do, they never get around to do what they want to do."
                      – Kathleen Winsor

Comment

QUOTES for today

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."
                        – Carlos Castaneda

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision."
                          – Peter Drucker

Comment

QUOTES for today

when life knocks you down, there are too choices.....
                            stay down or get back up
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Nobody who tries to do something great and fails is a failure.......
                              he succeeded in life’s most important battle—he defeated the fear of trying
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"One day in retrospect the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful."
                                – Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X