Bungee Jumping In Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bungee Jumping In Mexico

Two guys are bungee-jumping one day. The first guy says to the second. ?You know, we could make a lot of money running our own bungee-jumping service in Mexico.?

The second guy thinks this is a great idea, so the two pool their money and buy everything they?ll need - a tower, an elastic cord, insurance, etc.

They travel to Mexico and begin to set up on the square. As they are constructing the tower, a crowd begins to assemble. Slowly, more and more people gather to watch them at work.

The first guy jumps. He bounces at the end of the cord, but when he comes back up, the second guy notices that he has a few cuts and scratches. Unfortunately, the second guy isn?t able catch him, he falls again, bounces and comes back up again.

This time, he is bruised and bleeding. Again, the second guy misses him. The first guy falls again and bounces back up. This time, he comes back pretty messed up - he?s got a couple of broken bones and is almost unconscious.

Luckily, the second guy finally catches him this time and says,

?What happened? Was the cord too long??

The first guy says, ?No, the cord was fine, but what the heck is a ?pinata???
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Bungee Jumping In Mexico

Sorry, but could someone explain this joke to me

Comment

Bungee Jumping In Mexico

been hit with sticks I imagine.

PiƱata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Bungee Jumping In Mexico

Thanks Foamfollower - I tried to look up 'pinata' on Wiki at the time, but it made no sense at all; I had already drunk two bottles of wine, probably hit some wrong keys ..... but that is why I am here on MWO.

Comment

Working...
        X