Gotcha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotcha

The old retired man had been taking Golf lessons. He was making steady progress, but chafed at the constant needling of the golf pro.

Finally, one day the old man challenged the golf pro to a match, with a $100 bet on the side. ?But,? said the old man, ?since you?re obviously much better than I am, to even it a bit you have to spot me two ?gotchas?.? The golf pro didn?t know what a ?gotcha? was, but he knew easy money was to be had so he went along with it. And off they went.

Coming back to the 19th hole, the rest of the club members were amazed to see the golf pro paying the old duffer $100. ?What happened?? asked one of the members.

?Well,? said the pro, ?I was teeing up for the first hole, and just as I brought the club down, the jerk stuck his hand up between my legs and grabbed my balls while yelling ?Gotcha!? Have you ever tried to play 18 holes of golf waiting for the second ?gotcha???
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:
Working...
X