The Trained Frog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Trained Frog

Pam, a beautiful, well-endowed, young blonde, goes to her local pet store in search of an exotic pet...As she looks about the store, she notices a box full of frogs.

The sign says: Oral Sex Frogs Only $20 each! Money-Back Guarantee! (Comes with complete instructions).

Pam excitedly looks around to see if anybody?s watching her and whispers softly to Ralph, the man behind the counter ?I?ll take one.?

Ralph, packaging up the frog, says, ?Just follow the instructions carefully. Page me if there?s a problem.? He hands Pam his card.

Pam nods, ?Okay,? grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home. As soon as she closes the door to her apartment, Pam takes out the instructions and reads them thoroughly, doing exactly what it says to do...

First she takes a shower. Then she splashes on some nice smelling perfume. Then she slips into a very sexy nightie. Finally, as instructed, she crawls into bed, spreads her legs, and puts the frog down ?there?.

Nothing happens!

Pam is totally frustrated and quite upset at this point. She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper. It says, ?If you have any problems or questions, please call the pet store.? So, Pam calls...

Ralph, the man from behind the counter says, ?I?m sorry about the problem. We had some complaints earlier this week and I think I know how to fix the problem. I?ll be right over.?

Within five minutes, Ralph is ringing her doorbell.

Pam welcomes him in and says, ?See, I?ve done everything according to the instructions and the damn thing just sits there.?

Ralph, looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares directly into its eyes and sternly says, ?Listen to me! I?m only going to show you how to do this one more time!?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

The Trained Frog

:H:H:H
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

The Trained Frog

:H:H:H:H:H:H
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

The Trained Frog

Where do you buy them, again? :H
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
        X