Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

movie

a man goes to movie with his pet chicken
    the guy at the ticket counter won't allow a chicken into the theatre so the man goes around corner and shoves his pet chicken down his pants and tries again to get into movie. it works this time, and he takes his seat.
    movie goes on and the man's chicken gets hot inside his pants so he unzips the fly and lets the chicken poke her head out for air.
    the woman next to the man turns to her friend and says, "that man has his thing out!". her friend shrugs and says nonchalantly, "you've seen one, you've seen em all."
    the woman next to the man says "right, but this one is eating my popcorn!"

ba dum dum

movie

:H Good stuff.

Two snowmen standing in a field, one says to the other..."can you smell carotts"?

Sorry...I'll get my coat.
    Keep on keeping on!

Comment

movie

I heard that so many years ago, and it's STILL hilarious!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

movie

That one will pop your corn...won't it ! HA! And I thought putting a hole in the bottom of my popcorn bag I shared with my date was bad ! ha! ( Won't go in to details Ha!) IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

movie

Tony, that was you?!?!?!?! :H
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

movie

Two horses walk in to a bar.
            They order two drinks from the barman.

The barman looks at them whilst pulling there drinks ..."So guys, why the long faces"?
            Keep on keeping on!

Comment

movie

fh, i love that one!

Comment

Working...
              X