Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trained Frog For Men

The Frog

A woman went into a store to buy her husband a pet. After looking around, she realized that all the animals were very expensive.
    She went to the counter and questioned the clerk. "I wanted to buy my husband a pet, but all of yours are so expensive," she said.
    "Well", said the clerk, " I have a huge bullfrog in the back for $50.00. Would you like to see it?"
    "$50.00? For a frog?" asked the woman.
    The clerk said, "It's a special frog. It gives blow jobs."
    Well the woman did not particularly enjoy giving oral sex to her husband, so she thought this was a heck of a deal. She'd get her husband a gift he'd surely enjoy, and she'd never have to do it again. The woman decided to buy the frog. She took it home to her husband and explained the strange gift. Of course, her husband was a bit skeptical but agreed he'd try it out that night.
    The woman went to bed relieved, knowing she'd never have to give another blow job. Around two in the morning she woke up to the noise of pots and pans banging around in the kitchen. She got up to see what was going on. When she got to the kitchen she saw her husband and the frog sitting at the kitchen table, like best friends looking through cookbooks.
    "What are you two doing looking through cookbooks at this hour?", asked the woman.
    The husband looks up at her and says, "Well, if I can teach this frog to cook, your ass is outa here!"
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Trained Frog For Men

I'd teach that froggy to cook alright... 'Here froggy, hop in that pot...'

:H
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
    X