The Italian Secret to a Long Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At St. Peter's Catholic Church in Toronto, they have weekly husband's marriage seminars.

At the session last week, the priest asked Giuseppe, who said he was approaching his 50th wedding anniversary, to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he had managed to stay married to the same woman all these years.

Giuseppe replied to the assembled husbands, 'Wella, I'va tried to treat her nicea, spenda da money on her, but besta of all is, I tooka her to Italy for the 25th anniversary!'

The priest responded, 'Giuseppe, you are an amazing inspiration to all the husbands here! Please tell us what you are planning for your wife for your 50th anniversary?'

Giuseppe proudly replied, " I gonna go pick her up."
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

ah haha:H

That works both ways.....

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ahhhhh....Ha! "Spouses ....you can't live with them and you can't kill them ! " Ha! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

LOL IAD-its a no win situation-and to think we did it willingly
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

HAHHAHHAAHAHHH!!!!!!

Yeah, RC, you are right (heh, heh!)

Comment

Working...
          X