Sex With Sue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex With Sue

Really gross old lady!!! (WARNING: NASTY, but this is a REAL show. UGGGHHH!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNDsvDCPxCk[/video]]YouTube - talk sex with sue wet dreams
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tSkJfVQJ1Q[/video]]YouTube - Best Story Ever - Sex with Sue Johanson

There are tons more, but I couldn't watch them.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Sex With Sue

let go of the mouse ruby ..lol
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Sex With Sue

That lady really grosses me out!!! Now if she was a hot blonde or something, wouldnt be so gross
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Sex With Sue

I'm getting lots done, plus taking care of my sickly GD. Making jam, too!! :H
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sex With Sue

Hmmm... I don't really get the gross part, guys...
          Should only young and attractive people talk about sex?
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Sex With Sue

Thanks for ruining my lunch. I should've taken the cleansing CD with me today...DAMN!!!
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sex With Sue

sunshine_gg;942610 wrote: Hmmm... I don't really get the gross part, guys...
              I didn't watch it but I will agree with Sunni. I haven't heard Sue in many many years. I thought she was fantastic in my 20's when was a regular listener. I used to spread the sex gospel of Sue to many back then. I think without her on the airwaves their would have been a lot of people who would never tap into their sexuality!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Sex With Sue

sunshine_gg;942610 wrote: Hmmm... I don't really get the gross part, guys...
                I'm with you, sunni. I love Sue and I think she gives great advice. Why shouldn't older people talk about or engage in sexual activity? There's actually a sex course for senior citizens at the campus in my city during the summer- it's hugely popular!

Comment

Sex With Sue

Ruby......Really..she looks like my grandmother ! ha ! I don't want to hear anything she might have to say.........You fractured my child hood memories ! Ha! ( Milk and cookies gone to hell ! ha!)
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sex With Sue

I thought this was a spoof. I've never heard of this woman!!!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sex With Sue

This one is worst that Dr. Ruth ! My father always thought she sounded like a Parrot ! Ha! " Give it a name...Give it a name !" Ha!
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sex With Sue

I used to record this show...LOL. But, not kidding.
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Sex With Sue

techie;943012 wrote: I thought this was a spoof. I've never heard of this woman!!!
                          Not a spoof! She had a fairly popular show a while back.

Comment

Working...
                          X