Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philosophy of Relationships

Philosophy of Relationships as expressed by Prominent Philosophers:
    [list type=decimal][*]?Ah, yes, divorce from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man?s genitals through his wallet.? ? Robin Williams[*]?You know ?that look? when women get when they want to have sex? No, me neither.? ? Steve Martin[*]?Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don?t have a good partner, you?d better have a good hand.? ? Woody Allen[*]?Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.? ? Rodney Dangerfield[*]?Sex at age 90 is like trying to play pool with a rope.? ? George Burns[*]?Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men are able to fake whole relationships.? ? Sharon Stone[*]?My girlfriend always laughs during sex ? no matter what she?s reading.? ? Steve Jobs (Apple Computers)?My mother never saw the irony in her calling me a son-of-a-bitch.? -- Jack Nicholson?Clinton lied. A man may forget where he parked or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex ? no matter how bad it is.? - Barbara Bush (former United States First Lady)?Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.? -- Billy Crystal?According to a new survey, women say they are more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that other women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful.? -- Robert DiNiro?Instead of getting married again, I?m just going to find a woman I don?t like and just get her a house.? -- Rod Stewart?See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.? ? Robin Williams[/list type=decimal]
    John
    AF since 7/13/2010

Philosophy of Relationships

:H:H:H
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
    X