white womens workout.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white womens workout.

Forget all other diets this is the one for YOU. Burn it up babes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuFy_qjolU[/video]]YouTube - White Women's Workout

Foamy
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

white womens workout.

Now if a WHITE person posted something like that Rev. Sharpton would be at their door! :H Why can't we all just laugh at each other??
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

white womens workout.

rubywillow;989152 wrote: Now if a WHITE person posted something like that Rev. Sharpton would be at their door! :H Why can't we all just laugh at each other??
      Agreed RW, When we go out , a mix of races you would not believe, we take the mick (sorry Irish contingent ) out of each other mercilessly. Have a good laugh at each other , and believe it or not STILL good mates, wouldn't have any other way.
      Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

Comment

white womens workout.

Foamfollower;989418 wrote: Agreed RW, When we go out , a mix of races you would not believe, we take the mick (sorry Irish contingent ) out of each other mercilessly. Have a good laugh at each other , and believe it or not STILL good mates, wouldn't have any other way.
        i agree FF, political correctness has gone way over-board and makes us hesitant to express ourselves without having to consider every single word.
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

white womens workout.

It's MUCH more obvious when black and white, but who cares? Why does anyone get prefererence now? Let's just all work the way we should. Our heritage doesn't owe anyone, just our now, and our future.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

white womens workout.

Funny. I sent it to all the professional trainers I know!
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

white womens workout.

southernbelle47;989492 wrote: Funny. I sent it to all the professional trainers I know!
              I thought so southerbelle, but call me naive didn't expect the black/white/all other colour to rear it's ugly head. Although looking at it again maybe I should not have posted this one :b&d: take that Foamy, bad boy

Comment

Working...
              X