Marriage jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marriage jokes

A man comes into the room and says to his wife: ?I?m going to the pub. Get your coat on.?
    The wife, delighted that he has included her in his activity replies: ?Does that mean you are taking me with you, darling?? The husband replies: ?No, I?m turning the heating off!!!?

A young boy says to his father: ?How much does it cost to get married??
    His dad replies: ?I don?t know son, I?m still paying for it.?
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________ _

I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months now - I don't like to interrupt her. The last time we had a fight, it was my fault. She asked, 'What is on the TV?' I said 'It looks like Dust'.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________ _

A woman says to her husband: ?What do you mean by coming home half drunk?
    He replies: ?It?s not my fault. I ran out of money.?

On a very hot day, a man decided to sunbathe naked in his secluded back garden.
    ?I wonder?, he says to his wife, ?what the neighbours would say if they could see me.?
    ?They would probably say that I married you for your money? replied his wife.

One neighbour says to the other: ?I hate to tell you, but your wife just fell down the wishing well?
    The other guy replies: ?So it works then!!!?

A guy gets home, runs into the house, slams the door and says: ?Honey, pack your bags, I won the lottery!? The wife replies: ?Wow! That?s great! I?m so happy! Should I pack for the ocean, or should I pack for the mountains?? He says: ?I don?t care. Just get the hell out!!!?

Remember that marriage is the number one cause of divorce. Statistically 100% of all divorces started with marriage. I married Ms. Right, I just didn't know that her first name was ALWAYS.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Marriage jokes

LMAO @ the heating one!!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Marriage jokes

:H:H:H:H
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Marriage jokes

LMAO LOVED THEM ALL
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Marriage jokes

LMAO Mario:H

Comment

Marriage jokes

A guy gets home, runs into the house, slams the door and says: ?Honey, pack your bags, I won the lottery!? The wife replies: ?Wow! That?s great! I?m so happy! Should I pack for the ocean, or should I pack for the mountains?? He says: ?I don?t care. Just get the hell out!!!?
            :H:H:H Wish I'd won the lottery 10 years ago!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
            X